My fifth pipe was a horn made from a predrilled kit. A guy from a spanish pipe forum wanted to buy it, but the holes where not well done (in fact the kit arrived with a small disaster done at the bottom of the chamber) and I said I won’t sell it (well… I never sold any pipe until now).
I said to him I would give it for free. I was not happy with the mouthpiece of the kit and when I did the pipe I didn’t tried to modify any stem yet.
I’m not very good doing it yet, but I wanted to replace the stem and changed also the staining of the pipe. I’m more happy with the result now but still I won’t mark this one as one of my pipes due to the imperfections in the drilling of the piece.
I will post better photos tomorrow.
Finishing the shape of the saddle with the sandpaper:
Staining done. Polish missing. At this step I was thinking about bending the stem:
Polishing done and mouthpiece finished. Only wax is missing:
Joan is smoking today Martín Micalet + Escudo.
2 thoughts on “My fifth pipe reloaded. Work in Progress.”
Outstanding buddy!!! If i can say it…I’ll pay for this pipe 🙂
Thank you Robert! But it has a demon inside 🙂
Holes from the kit were not well done so I will never sign this pipe.